- 14. A Grand Day Off February 18, 2018
- 13. Crocked! February 12, 2018
- 12. Challenging Behaviour (with some unrelated photos) February 7, 2018
- 11. Trials and Tribulations February 2, 2018
- 10. Too Much Snow! January 29, 2018
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 1.Introduction – I want to change my life
- 2. How can I live with less money? What about hostels etc?
- 3. How will I fill my time? Will I need to work? Change my life.
- 4. Where could I go and what would I do? How to change my lifestyle.
- 5. What will ‘home’ be like if I change my lifestyle?
- 6. How much money will I need? Can I be cost neutral or earn subsistence?
- 7. What can I do? One possible option to change my life after 50.
- 8. If I change my life can I manage without my friends?
- 9. Change my life. What else can I do?
- 10. Clear out the house / clear out my life
- 11. Can I leave my career? Can I use these skills elsewhere?
- 12. How will I tell the family I’m changing my life? How will they react?
- 13. Getting started on the plan for a new life.
- 14. How can I leave my comfort zone and this culture?
- 15. What do I need to do before I go?
- 16. How will I manage my health as I get older?
- 17. What will happen to the garden?
- 18. Can I take this leap of faith?
- 19. Will I be able to get rid of all my ‘stuff’?
- 20. What is a TEFL course like?
- 21. What is the cookery course like?
- 22. What legal bits do I need to arrange before we go?
- 23. What clothes will I need to take with me or keep for future adventures?
- 24. How will I spend my down time?
- 25. How will I manage in such different environments?
- 26. What I won’t miss!
- Final chapter. Secrets and ties – evaluate your life